Contest: Spot the difference
Spot the difference and win a FREE 10-session swimming lesson this summer for your kid from Beach Hut at CAL Swim School!
Contest Terms and Conditions:
2) Contestants are to give their answer by commenting on the picture.
4) The first participant to guess the correct total number of differences in the Beach Hut “Spot-the-Difference” photo will be declared as the winner. The winner will be announced on our Facebook wall and will receive an email for the details of the said prize.
5) Beach Hut reserves the right to amend any necessary stipulations and all contest decisions are final.
– Free 10-session (1 hour per session) swimming lesson from CAL Swim School enough to cover Level 1 in CAL’s LEARN-TO-SWIM Class
– Can be used at any of CAL Swim School’s sites
– Validity is until June 1, 2012 only
– Winner needs to call CAL first before coming to 1st session to make sure slot is available
1. 10 sessions should be completed by June 1, 2012 (each enrollment last 2 weeks at the least)
2. Valid at the following CAL Summer Swim Camp Sites:
a. Quezon City Sports Club
b. Celebrity Sports Club
c. Makati Sports Club
d. Ayala Heights Village
e. Filinvest East Homes
3. Winner needs to call CAL Swim School to schedule a slot and get list of all other requirements: (0920)470-7777, (02) 925-2853 (Preferred schedule is not guaranteed and is on a first-come first served basis) so it is important to reserve a slot immediately.
CAL WEBSITE: https://calswimschool.com/
CAL FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CAL-SWIMMING/11151347500